To support working from home, we will provide a limited-time Autify free trial.
Due to the declaration of emergency of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) starting from April 14th, 2020, Autify Co., Ltd. (Headquarters: San Francisco, US, Japan branch: Chuo-ku, Tokyo, CEO: Ryo Chikazawa) will provide a free trial for up to 1 month of Autify, a software test automation platform that uses AI which can be used when working from home.
If you meet certain conditions, we will provide the service free of charge until the end of June. Detailed conditions are described below.
Autify is a software test automation service launched in October 2019. It can be used for various purposes such as quality improvement, automatic check of bugs, monitoring including visual check, etc. for web applications. This makes it possible to prevent opportunity loss and deterioration of brand value due to application defects.
Today, many organizations are moving to work from home, striving to continue their work. We have received requests for stable supply of services and continuous expansion of services even under these circumstances. In order to respond to these requests, we have decided to provide our services free of charge for a limited time.
- Application period: From April 14, 2020 to May 31, 2020
Period of use: Within 3 business days after applying, the service can be used free of charge for 1 month.
- If the target application is a volunteer project, medical institution, etc. related to COVID-19, we will provide the service free of charge until the end of June.
The following conditions must be met as prerequisites
- A web application (website) exists
- You are allowed to perform software tests on the target application (for example, if it is not your own application, it is not qualify unless the service owner approves it).
- The target application can connect via the Internet
- This is your first Autify contract
- Test can be run on Chrome up to 500 times/month
- Unlimited number of test scenarios
- Unlimited number of users per organization
- Unlimited number of target sites
- We appreciate your cooperation by providing us feedback after using the service.
How to apply
Please fill in the required items in the form below and apply for a free trial.
Free trial application
If you would like to know more about the service before the free trial, please request our demo.
Company Name: Authify, Inc.
Name of CEO: Ryo Chikazawa
Established: September 2nd, 2016
Business Activities: Development and sales of software testing automation platform "Autify"