Software Engineer in Test
Autify, Inc. is a San Francisco-based startup that graduated from the US top accelerator “Alchemist Accelerator” as a first Japanese team. Our mission is to use the power of technology to increase people’s creativity, and we provide “Autify”, a test automation platform for software powered by AI.
With the market changing rapidly, the software is required to be released quickly, and agile development has become mainstream. In fact, 92% globally use agile development, and 71% of them want to release more than once a week. In such a cycle, manual testing is too time-consuming, so it is imperative to move to automation. Our service can solve such critical issues and make customers more competitive in software development.
The global budget of QA is said to reach to 1.2 trillion USD, and we will rapidly expand not only in Japan but also overseas. If you would like to try new challenges in an environment that has the opportunity to win this huge global market, we are looking forward to your application.
You will be responsible for the E2E testing framework development of Autify, AI-powered software test automation product.
- Build E2E testing automation framework
- Build E2E testing automation scripts with Robot Framework, Selenium and Appium
- Build automated test scripts for customers
- Developed web application with Ruby or Python
- Written unit or integration tests with any frameworks
- E2E test automation experience with Selenium or Appium
- Experience on proposing solutions to customers
- Experience on QA process
- Experience with Scrum development
- Japanese (Business)
Ruby (Ruby on Rails), Python
AWS, Docker, Redis
Slack, Airtable, JIRA, Asana, GitHub, GitHub App, CircleCI, Mixmax, Zoom, 1Password, Sketch, Jekyll, Sentry, Netlify, Open API