Machine Learning Engineer
Autify, Inc. is a San Francisco-based startup that graduated from the US top accelerator “Alchemist Accelerator” as a first Japanese team. Our mission is to use the power of technology to increase people’s creativity, and we provide “Autify”, a test automation platform for software powered by AI.
With the market changing rapidly, the software is required to be released quickly, and agile development has become mainstream. In fact, 92% globally use agile development, and 71% of them want to release more than once a week. In such a cycle, manual testing is too time-consuming, so it is imperative to move to automation. Our service can solve such critical issues and make customers more competitive in software development.
The global budget of QA is said to reach to 1.2 trillion USD, and we will rapidly expand not only in Japan but also overseas. If you would like to try new challenges in an environment that has the opportunity to win this huge global market, we are looking forward to your application.
We are looking for an expert in machine learning (ML) who leads the AI initiatives at Autify to innovate in software testing.
- Develop prototypes by defining customers’ requirements as machine learning tasks
- Experiment and develop machine learning models in automating software testing
- Develop backend technologies for implementing, deploying, and operating ML models
- Expert knowledge of machine learning, computer science and mathematics
- Experience in developing production-level machine learning models using Numpy, Scikit-Learn, Pandas, etc.
- Experience as a backend engineer
- Being able to understand and implement academic papers and documents
- Experience in developing deep learning models using TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, etc.
- Basic understanding of natural language processing or computer vision
- Japanese skills (conversational)
Ruby(Ruby on Rails), Python
AWS, Docker, Redis
Slack, Airtable, JIRA, Asana, GitHub, GitHub App, CircleCI, Mixmax, Zoom, 1Password, Sketch, Jekyll, Sentry, Netlify, Open API