Autify, Inc. is a San Francisco-based startup that graduated from the US top accelerator “Alchemist Accelerator” as a first Japanese team. Our mission is to use the power of technology to increase people’s creativity, and we provide “Autify”, a test automation platform for software powered by AI.
With the market changing rapidly, the software is required to be released quickly, and agile development has become mainstream. In fact, 92% globally use agile development, and 71% of them want to release more than once a week. In such a cycle, manual testing is too time-consuming, so it is imperative to move to automation. Our service can solve such critical issues and make customers more competitive in software development.
The global budget of QA is said to reach to 1.2 trillion USD, and we will rapidly expand not only in Japan but also overseas. If you would like to try new challenges in an environment that has the opportunity to win this huge global market, we are looking forward to your application.
We are looking for engineers who can lead a world-class engineering organization and accelerate business and product growth.
- Formulate and implement an overall technology strategy based on the business plan
- Oversee all systems
- System design and implementation
- Management of all engineers
- Recruiting engineers
- Schedule management for product development
- Lead an engineering organization to achieve the goal
- Broad technical knowledge from web backend to frontend
- Web application development experience using Ruby on Rails
- Management experience of engineer organization
- Basics of computer science
- Experience of operating high load, large scale web application
- E2E test automation experience with Selenium and Appium
- Building an infrastructure using AWS or GCP
- Development management experience using Scrum
- Japanese (Conversational)
Ruby (Ruby on Rails), Python
AWS, Docker, Redis
Slack, Airtable, JIRA, Asana, GitHub, GitHub App, CircleCI, Mixmax, Zoom, 1Password, Sketch, Jekyll, Sentry, Netlify, Open API