Customer Reliability Engineer
Autify, Inc. is a San Francisco-based startup that graduated from the US top accelerator “Alchemist Accelerator” as a first Japanese team. Our mission is to use the power of technology to increase people’s creativity, and we provide “Autify”, a test automation platform for software powered by AI.
With the market changing rapidly, the software is required to be released quickly, and agile development has become mainstream. In fact, 92% globally use agile development, and 71% of them want to release more than once a week. In such a cycle, manual testing is too time-consuming, so it is imperative to move to automation. Our service can solve such critical issues and make customers more competitive in software development.
The global budget of QA is said to reach to 1.2 trillion USD, and we will rapidly expand not only in Japan but also overseas. If you would like to try new challenges in an environment that has the opportunity to win this huge global market, we are looking forward to your application.
You will be responsible for solving customer’s issues related to test automation using technology. Since Autify tests a variety of web applications on any browser, a number of challenging tasks occur. We are looking for those who want to solve customer’s issues using automation technology.
- Investigate customer automated test failure causes and implement corrections
- Build test automation scenarios for customers
- Develop E2E test automation framework used inside Autify
- Demonstrate the product and provide technical answers for customers at the stage of introduction consideration (not required)
- Experience of building web applications
- Ability to debug web applications
- Experience of building script for unit test and integration test using framework
- E2E test automation experience using Selenium and Appium
- Experience of suggesting solutions to customers
- Software quality assurance experience
- Scrum development experience
- JSTQB or ISTQB
- Japanese (business level)
Ruby (Ruby on Rails), Python
AWS, Docker, Redis
Slack, Airtable, JIRA, Asana, GitHub, GitHub App, CircleCI, Mixmax, Zoom, 1Password, Sketch, Jekyll, Sentry, Netlify, Open API