Autify, Inc. is a San Francisco-based startup that graduated from the US top accelerator “Alchemist Accelerator” as a first Japanese team. Our mission is to use the power of technology to increase people’s creativity, and we provide “Autify”, a test automation platform for software powered by AI.
With the market changing rapidly, the software is required to be released quickly, and agile development has become mainstream. In fact, 92% globally use agile development, and 71% of them want to release more than once a week. In such a cycle, manual testing is too time-consuming, so it is imperative to move to automation. Our service can solve such critical issues and make customers more competitive in software development.
The global budget of QA is said to reach to 1.2 trillion USD, and we will rapidly expand not only in Japan but also overseas. If you would like to try new challenges in an environment that has the opportunity to win this huge global market, we are looking forward to your application.
You will be responsible for the backend development of Autify, AI-powered software test automation product.
- Web application development using Ruby on Rails
- Build machine learning application using Python
- Build E2E test automation backend
- Infrastructure development using AWS
- Developed web applications using Ruby on Rails
- Built an infrastructure using AWS or GCP
- Basic knowledge of computer science
- Development experience with Docker
- Experience of operating high load, large scale web application
- E2E test automation experience with Selenium and Appium
- Development management experience using Scrum
- Japanese (Conversational)
Ruby (Ruby on Rails), Python
AWS, Docker, Redis
Slack, Airtable, JIRA, Asana, GitHub, GitHub App, CircleCI, Mixmax, Zoom, 1Password, Sketch, Jekyll, Sentry, Netlify, Open API