One of the best Selenium alternatives is Autify. It is an AI-powered codeless test automation software platform. No code platforms are easy to use and do not require coding in a programming language in order to create test scripts. This means non-engineers can create test scripts without training. You can run and record regression tests without learning or writing a line of code. Autify algorithms can discover UI changes, continue test scenarios rather than failing, thus saving valuable time and resources for DevOps teams.
TestCraft is a test automation tool built on top of Selenium. It is boasted as the missing component Selenium needs. It allows users to create test scripts without writing code.
- Build tests with a visual flowchart experience, without the need to write code.
- Run tests across multiple browsers, simultaneously.
- AI-enhanced maintenance automatically self-heals 97% of failed test cases.
- Bug reports of what failures need to be fixed.
Pricing: Starter, Pro, Business, and Enterprise — Contact sales.
Cypress is an open-source test automation platform that has recently launched. The tool aligns more with current development principles than Selenium, which is why it is one of the top picks among developers. The platform features two tools; Cypress Test Runner for running tests in the browser and Cypress Dashboard for a suite of CI tools.
- Write tests in real-time as you build your web application.
- See snapshots of tests from Command Log.
- Debug test scripts in real-time using tools like Chrome DevTools.
- Automatic wait steps and assertions.
Pricing: Free for up to 3 users (or 500 test recordings per month),
$99/month – 25K tests,
$199/month – 75K tests,
$399/month – 150k tests.
Katalon is a test automation platform built on top of Appium and Selenium frameworks. Test desktop, mobile, web, and APIs using the platform. It, too, uses a codeless IDE approach to writing test scripts. The suite of tools consist of; Katalon Studio, Katalon Runtime Engine, and Katalon TestOps.
- Record-and-playback IDE for codeless test script writing.
- Smart engine features with auto-heal and auto-wait capabilities.
- Cross-browser testing across multiple devices.
- Advanced reports and AI-powered analytics.
- CI/CD integration with tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, Azure DevOps, and more.
Pricing: Katalon Studio is Free,
Katalon Runtime Engine $539-1,199/year,
Katalon Studio Enterprise $759-1,529/year.
GhostInspector allows for test automation of websites, browsers, UI, and e2e testing. Similar to Selenium IDE, GhostInspector provides a streamlined test recorder tool for Chrome and Firefox.
- Codeless test creation with record-and-playback GUI.
- Testers can record, schedule, and automate tests.
- Features side-by-side comparison screenshots of changes sent via email or other integrations such as Slack.
- Supports multiple browsers and screen sizes.
Pricing: Small $89/mo – 10K tests,
Medium $179/mo – 30K tests,
Large $359/mo – 100K tests,
Enterprise — Contact sales.